A cybersecurity IT company like Axians equips businesses with trusted technologies, supports process improvement, and introduces proper practices designed to protect the confidentiality, availability and integrity of information. Keeping information and assets safe from attack, damage, or unauthorized access requires implementing smart cybersecurity services like threat detection, threat prevention, intrusion protection, incident remediation, and detailed forensics. Each service brings unique, tangible benefits to your business and bolsters your overall security posture. Let IT cybersecurity consulting from Axians move you from a reactive organization to a proactive one.
Be Prepared with Axians
Axians identifies current cybersecurity threat vulnerabilities that risk impacting the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of information and assets in an organization through cybersecurity testing. This service determines your level of preparedness in risk management, cybersecurity controls, and operational resilience and delivers a report of all findings prioritized by risk and severity along with and remediation recommendations.
- Tests current technology infrastructure
- Assesses the state of applications and databases
- Reviews people, processes, policies, and procedures
Axians offers endpoint protection services, a preventative strategy for securing endpoint devices and their data against malicious intent, negligent, or accidental loss by detecting and blocking threats at a device level. Protect business-critical assets from laptops and phones to servers and IoT devices.
- Desktops and laptops
- Mobile phones and tablets
- Virtual or thin clients
- IoT devices
Axians helps your team stay safe from fraudulent emails that may compromise your data and systems with specialized phishing simulation services and awareness education efforts. This helps businesses more readily identify malicious email characteristics, support proactive security communication, and reduce the likelihood of future email attacks. A five-step process, Axians creates a phishing awareness program that identifies and develops testing scenarios and materials, measures your organization’s resiliency, generates awareness among your team, and leads to security improvements.
- Safely simulates real-life phishing attacks
- Enables identification of malicious email characteristics
- Enables employees to act as proactive, vigilant guardians
- Instructs users how to report suspicious email
- Protects data and systems from threat attacks
Network & Endpoint Detection & Response
Implement a proactive cybersecurity strategy with network detection and response (NDR) and endpoint detection and response (EDR) from Axians. NDR collects and analyzes data from internal network traffic for real-time insights while EDR collects and analyzes data from both online and offline endpoints. NDR solutions have the ability to see interactions between endpoints and network traffic and use cloud-based machine learning (ML/AI) to determine behavioral patterns.
- Threat detection
- Threat hunting
- Threat containment
- Forensic and root cause analysis
- Guided or automated remediation
- Neutralizing and killing threats (manual and autonomous)
The number of endpoints in an enterprise continues to grow at alarming rates as IoT devices and mobile devices continue their surge. Axians’s Vulnerability Management service enables organizations to pro-actively secure their IT assets by identifying, classifying, prioritizing, remediating and mitigating risks within their networked technology infrastructure. This includes workstations, laptops, mobile devices, routers, switches, firewalls, networked printers, fax machines, IoT devices, etc. Our program focuses on these core elements:
- Asset Discovery
- Vulnerability Scanning
- Remediation and Mitigation
Security Information & Event Management
Security information and event management (SIEM) software from Axians collects and aggregates event log data from a broad set of IT systems, including infrastructure hosts, applications, and network devices. Forensic data is categorized and analyzed to determine patterns of potentially suspicious activity, such as multiple failed login attempts with a privileged account. Reports and alerts are then triggered for awareness and action. SIEM plays a key role in detecting insider threats like fraud and sabotage, which account for a substantial number of all corporate cyberattacks.
More Security Services
Be prepared with Axians.
Available Security Consulting Services from Axians US.
- Training & Awareness
- Digital Industry Security
- Security Governance & Security Advisory
- Risk Assessment & Analysis (IT/OT)
- Disaster Recovery
- Security Assessment
- Law compliance (GDPR, AGID, …)
- Standard compliance (PCI-DSS, ISO27001, DR/BC)
- Cloud Security Governance
Defend Your Business with Axians US.
- Vulnerability Management
- Communications and Network
- Industrial Security: SCADA/ICS Security
- Data and Asset Protection: DLP, Insider Threat Management,…
- Identity and Access Management: IAM, PM, MFA
- Data Center & Cloud Security: IaaS/PaaS/Saas Security CASB
- Application Security Anti DDoS, Waf